QUIZ: WHAT DOES “SSC” STAND FOR?
- SWEDISH SPACE CORPORATION
- SAFE, SANE, CONSENSUAL
- SHARED SERVICE CENTRE
All answers are right but let’s talk about shared services now!
ABSL (Association of Business Service Leaders in the Czech Republic), in cooperation with Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze, would like to invite you to attend a special event where you will have a unique chance to meet leaders of SSCs and get more information about:
- what is it like to work in an SSC centre?
- what kind of people are SSCs currently looking for?
- what can you do in order to maximise your future career growth within the area of SSCs?
The programme will be divided into 2 sessions (morning and afternoon). Each of them will have 3 speakers – directors of SSCs who will give presentations about their personal career path, the experience they gained during their years in the business and what helped them to become successful leaders of multinational companies. You have a chance to meet them face-to-face and ask questions regarding career opportunities for graduates and the SSC industry.
Who will meet you?
MORNING SESSION (9.30 AM – 12 AM):
PETR PRUNER, Director of Operations, LUKOIL Accounting and Finance Europe
DAVID MANSFELD, SSC Director, Johnson & Johnson company
JIŘÍ KLIMAS Senior Director, Finance and Accounting | Monster Worldwide CZ
AFTERNOON SESSION (12.30 PM – 3 PM):
DIDIER ENGELS, Head of Finance, SSC, SAP BSCE
PATRIK PRUNNER, HR Manager, CGI IT Czech Republic
ADAM KIWALSKI, Head Operational Excellence, Siemens
WHEN: Wednesday, April 8, 2015
WHERE: Rajská budova VŠE, Nám. Winstona Churchilla 4, Praha
The capacity is limited. Each student can register for one session only. The event is free of charge and organised for VŠE students. Students from other universities who are interested in attending this event may contact email@example.com.
DID YOU KNOW THAT…
- The Czech Republic is the 2nd largest country for Shared Services in Central and Eastern Europe (after Poland)?
- Shared Services is one of the largest employers in the country currently employing more than 55,000 people?
- SSC industry is growing yearly by 10–15% as new companies come to set up their operations in our country?
The Association of Business Service Leaders in the Czech Republic (ABSL) was formed in 2013 to give the business services industry a common voice to help shape its environment and destiny. ABSL Members include companies which conduct business in the area of Shared Services Centre (SSC), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO), Research and Development (R&D). For more info, visit www.absl.cz.