Accenture's System Integration Consulting workforce is involved in system integration work starting from process design, through system implementation to deployment, rollout and support. A career in Consulting is varied and stimulating because each project presents a new challenge and will give you exposure to new clients, business issues, technologies and people. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Working as an Analyst with Accenture, you will build core process, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses.
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
They specialize in the design, development, integration and delivery of functional and industry solutions and processes for clients based on existing packages or custom-built systems.
- Documenting user requirements
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs)
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between user requirements and potencial technical solutions
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Performing testing work
- Developing efficient code
- Bachelor/University degree
- Fluent Czech/Slovak and English language
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Good communication skills (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
Více informací ZDE.